By Heather Rushworth As an improviser I love to randomly ask people questions and see how they respond in the moment. I recently bombarded the super chill crooner Ryn Weaver with a slew of off-the-wall questions in hopes of catching her off guard - which totally didn't work because she is way to chill and witty.
1. You're a San Diego native, what are 5 words you use to describe San Diego?
Ryn: Beachy. Vibey. Low-key. Peaceful. Cool."
2. Math is cool and you just did great math. 3 words you'd use to describe people in San Diego?
Ryn: Mellow, smiley and chill.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Ryn: An artist.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up, now?
Ryn: Same thing.
5. Three qualities you look for in a lovaaaaa?
Ryn: Trust, them giving me personal space and affection.
6. Best meal you ate this week?
Ryn: Kealani's on the 101!
7.Favorite song on the radio?
Ryn: I just heard that "Style" song by Taylor Swift and bumped to it on the way here.
8. Greatest song ever?
Ryn: Jig of Life by Kate Bush!
9. Favorite artist ever?
Ryn: David Bowie.
Ryn: I want him.
11. Best live show you've ever seen?
Ryn: Lionel Richie at Bonnaroo. He was wild.
Read the rest of the interview at Energy1037.com!