Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Awesome Grad School Notes Made with Adobe Draw on iPad!

I studied "Viral Networking Sharing Attributes" during graduate school. I wanted to isolate the attributes of a viral Youtube video. However, the deeper I got into my research the more I started targeting the attributes of a viral network community. 

Basically we hypothosized that certain communities of sharers have a configuration of sharing thresholds (network influencers with high-thresholds of sharing deem something worthy of sharing) and this sparks a contagion of sharing amongst linked nodes (users) within the network.

More importantly thought -look how rad these notes were: 

The first graphic explains how network communities rely on Bridgers to bridge to communities that would otherwise be isolated.
Network Attributes of Viral Sharing Communities 
This graphic explores the rate of adoption of new products based on factors that could inhibit adoptability.
Rate of Adoption Theory
 And finally - how this all applies to tech!
Rate of Adoption Theory - Tech

No comments:

Post a Comment