Thursday, July 30, 2015

Scott Aukerman is a Gentleman, a Man & Twisted Genius - My Interview!

Comedy Bang! Bang! is my favorite interview show on T.V. It's not normal. In fact it's sometimes quite scary in it's bizarity. That's not a real word but I'm going to use it anyways.

Scott Aukerman is the host of that bizaramous show. While he looks like your neighborhood milkman, all happy faced and sweater wearing, his milk is of the 'Clockwork Orange' variety.

After offering to set-up a lavish interview at a high-end sushi place aptly called Bang! Bang! Aukerman was all, "Nah, let's meet at a crowded Starbucks. I'll bring my sack lunch."

Anyway he's a freak and that's great because the world needs more people that make us go "Aha!" instead of "Agh!" You see what I did there? I just changed two letters in the first word, and then juxtaposed it with a word with an entirely different meaning. You deduce the meaning, I already did the interview.

BOOM: Bang! Bang! Here's my interview:


No comments:

Post a Comment